woensdag 28 juli 2021

Resistance ammo bunker

 To round off my World War II resistance encampment I decided to build an ammo bunker.

Not sure if resistance camps had one, but if they didn't they ought to.

Naturally, I went with one built wih locally available materials: logs and earth.

The basic structure was as so often is the case styrene, but that will be hidden from the public view soon.


The logs were barbeque skewers. I stock those in several varieties, this was the medium thickness kind.


Chalk paint as primer works well with acrylic washes.


The stucture dug in and kinda bomb-proofed with my usal mix of sand and diluted white wood glue - a mix that dries rock hard within a day or two. 


Brown acrylic wash applied.


Landscaping painted. In tyhis pic it was still wet, it turned out without glossy spots.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten