woensdag 28 juli 2021

Fifth and last Polish village house.

 After finishing the synagoge, I feared that the larger buildings were changing the rural and simple nature of the village, so I decided to add another simple village house.

It's in the same style as the first three, with different sizes and colours, for variety.

Having more buildings also means I have more options for setting up a village for a wargame, not necessarily using each and every structure each time.

Since the construction was familiar, I went with a styrene model from the start.


Coffee stirrer planks and matchstick windowframes added. The roof over the woodpile also got a few planks.


Main construction done, corners finished, roof thatched with strips of towel. 


Chimney painted, walls primed with chalk paint. The woodpile was donate by the plane tree the city was friendly enough to plant in front of our house.


Again for variety, I used different washes for walls and roof.


This must have been one of my easiest and fastest buildings, but it does the job, and that's what counts.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten