donderdag 10 augustus 2017

My very first paper model (2007)

I started designing paper models decades ago, first the classical way, with pen and in. Later I discovered NeoPaint, and a whole new world opened for me.

I took part in a few online projects, and after the start of my volunteer work for Stichting Cosmic Fire Foundation I decided to come up with new models for wargamers and fantasy gamers.

The first model was a townhouse in Warhammer scale, originally in several versions, but this is the one which survives up to today in our webshop Papierenbouwplaten. It was done in May, 2007.


I fear the technique isn't quite up to what I would do now, so whenever I find time in between my many activities I'll have to redo it, and probably design it in such a way it can also be done easily in several other scales, like my newer buildings.

Counting everything, I have done well over 700 models now, and RSI allowing I'll add more from the ever growing "ideas list."


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten