zaterdag 19 augustus 2017

Soviet WWII medics

Another project I've been working on for a few years now is Flames of War in 1/72 plastics.

Though I've bought stuff for other theaters and years, for now I've been concentrating on Early War, starting with German, Soviets and Polish armies for '39, and just for fun a Partisan platoon and some other optional troops.

Luckily, the availability of 1/72 plastics is nearly overwhelming, especially to somebody who grew up with the limited Airfix program as the only thing in the shops.

This is a small but very nice Soviet medics set by Zvezda I was given by a dear friend, a good illustration of the quality of plastics available now.


Only two and a half years later I discovered that Soviet nurses wore blue skirts, contrary to "regular" female troops. So, I corrected it.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten